My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

#31 back on track

I think I am getting back on track.
I got up at 5:45, which is my daily goal, and I am going to go for a run before work. If I can keep up that routine, I should be fine.
Yesterday I had dinner with my good friend Steve, who is recovering from open-heart surgery. It would make a lot of sense for me to go for a run every day to keep in good shape and not have to fave a life-threatening crisis as he did.
I am a very lucky man to be in relatively good health as I am. I have good friends, a wonderful job and everything I need. Happiness is here and now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home