My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

#14 Saturday night

This wasn't a very mindful day all around, but I did spend some time planning the guided meditation I will conduct at the Interfaith Prayer Service Monday in honor of the Sept. 11 anniversary. I wonder if anyone will show up for it. I send press released all over, but it had not gotten much publicity yet. I hope it is mentioned in the Cape Cod Times tomorrow.

I spent some time working on an ideal schedule for myself, which includes running every morning. I hope my sore leg heals enough so I can resume running soon. I know that regular running and meditation are the key to my happiness.

But for now I would settle for a good night's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home