My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

#10 Mindful Sunday

Another good day!
I spent some time in the morning meditating and planning an afternoon meeting with our Sangha's four aspirants. I also talked with my mentor, Joanne. With that preparation under my belt, I felt good about the meeting. It turned out even better than I had hoped. We all put our practice into practice at the meeting and I think all five of us benefited from it. It was a perfect example of "The Miracle of Mindfulness."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home