My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Monday, October 16, 2006

#23 Off to a Good Start

This week is off to a good start. I ran and meditated this morning, and I got a lot accomplished at the office. I wrote a quiz in time for my 10 a.m. class, and then updated my digital gradebooks for several classes. I worked hard until 5 p.m. The motorcycle ride back and forth was mighty chilly. I don't know how much longer I will be able to ride it. Weather.com predicts clear and cold weather tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear longjohns ad ride one more day. Then rain is predicted for the rest of the week, so I'll be back to using the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home