My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

#10 Good for me

Yes, good for me! I went for another run today. That makes two runs this week. Soon I will be back up to running every day. It sure is hard to get started again. On Sunday I ran for just under 20 minutes, and I was sore for several days. Today I ran a little farther, and it took just a little over 20 minutes. I will try to go a little farther every time.
I also did some work at the office today -- grading papers and so forth. That was another accomplishment. My English students were supposed to have sent me the URLs of their blogs, but very few of them did so. Uh oh.
My New Year's resolutions were reading, running and writing. I have done a little of each, so I won't beat myself up.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home