My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

#8 Mid-Week Blues

For some reason Wednesday was hard this week. I guess it may be because I didn't sleep well last night. I did lead a good meditation session in the library this morning, and then I enjoyed Lora's wonderful yoga class in the late afternoon. At the end of yoga we did a five-minute meditation, and I found myself going really deep.
I have been making some mistakes lately, and I feel bad about that. I need to be more careful. I have decisions to make about my future, and that may be distracting me.
I need to get back to running. The weather had been very cold, but I need to drop that excuse and just get out there and run. My New Year's goals were running, writing and reading. I have done some of the writing and reading, and now I need to add running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home